Title: Educator - CME Coordinator
Organization: Memorial Hermann Health System
Location: Houston, Texas
Position is responsible for providing formal education programs to Memorial Hermann staff and management.
Bilingual - Spanish
Strong organizational skills
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field OR the equivalent combination of education and experience necessary to effectively instruct specified course.
• Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• One year of experience in training/organizational development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional facilitation, consulting, and customer service skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
• Identifies training opportunities and conducts needs assessment.
• Plans, develops, implements, coordinates, and evaluates education programs, interacting with staff to ensure needs are met.
• Provides instruction according to defined course outline, utilizing principles of education appropriate to needs and age of the target population. Identifies follow-up needs of participants and facilitates meeting those needs.
• Serves as resource person in area(s) of expertise.
• Evaluates performance of course participants according to identified criteria.
• Maintains program records and fiscal records for reimbursement.
• Ensures safe care to patients, adhering to policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
• Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Member Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Sentry Page Protection
TACME does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Please refer to the position's website and/or organization for position availability. Postings may be removed without notice.