Program Coordinator - Office of Continuing Education
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Full-Time, Day Shift
Take advantage of this opportunity to join UT Southwestern Medical Center – ranked one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal. Due to our continued growth, UT Southwestern Medical Center is seeking a Program Coordinator for the Office of Continuing Medical Education.
• Analyzes, coordinates, and evaluates program operation and procedures.
• Develops or oversees development of budget for program.
• Develops, cultivates, and maintains working relationships with internal/external departments, agencies and other organizations associated with and/or receiving benefit from program.
• Establishes program goals and objectives and directs program evaluation and quality control activities; develops and/or approves schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving goals.
• Facilitates the implementation of independent, fair, balanced, and evidence-based educational interventions that produce expected results for learners and the organization.
• Utilizes adult and organizational learning principles to improve the performance of healthcare professionals in order to improve patient outcomes.
• Utilizes appropriate evaluation and outcome assessment tools for educational activities.
• Incorporates audience generation processes into initial planning of activities.
• Responsible for design, execution, and effectiveness of system of internal controls which provides reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded, and financial information is reliable.
• Ensures compliance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and other applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Conducts self-assessment to determine professional development needs; reads pertinent literature and attends relevant continuing education programs to keep abreast of relevant scientific and technical developments related to the program.
• May provide supervision to staff members.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care administration, education/social science, or related field.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in an appropriate field required.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information.
To learn more and to apply, please visit: jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/procoor
About UT Southwestern Medical Center:
UT Southwestern Medical Center ranks among the top academic medical centers with more active Nobel Prize winners than any other medical school in the world. As a premier educational, clinical and research institution, UT Southwestern is home to more than 2,000 distinguished scientists, physicians and allied health professionals. Our University Hospital has achieved Magnet® recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), joining only 7% of hospitals in the United States.
UT Southwestern is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Member Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Sentry Page Protection
TACME does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Please refer to the position's website and/or organization for position availability. Postings may be removed without notice.