• Educational Design that results in outcome methodology, utilizing adult learning principles or a quality improvement framework.
• Strategically develop and maintain working relationship with internal and external individuals and organizations to enhance and improve continuing education activities provided to the communities served by UNTHSC, as well as recognized opportunities for funding with partner organizations.
• Conducts and complies prospect research and needs assessment data for continuing education activities.
• Performs project management and execution of a variety of associated logistics, fiscal, staff support, and planning activities which requires specialized knowledge such as budget administration, specialized recordkeeping and database management. Specific information-gathering projects and tasks may be required.
• Effectively use learning management system for program and project management.
• Develop and facilitate the development of online education to support PACE initiatives.
• Complete all reimbursements, requisitions and invoices in a compliant and timely fashion.
• Support revenue generating functions, including grant research and/or writing.
Member Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Sentry Page Protection
TACME does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Please refer to the position's website and/or organization for position availability. Postings may be removed without notice.