Location: Arlington, TX US
Job ID: 91373
Department: CME Admin
Area of Interest: Education
Job Type: Full Time
Required minimum education:
Bachelor's degree in education, business, health, medical or related field
Required minimum experience:
At least four years of experience in the field or in a related area. Experience in business, program development, meeting planning or project planning in healthcare or post graduate related field.
The standard hours of work are Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM; however, there will be early morning, evening, and Saturday conferences that may be required.
Learn more and apply for this position
• Educational Design that results in outcome methodology, utilizing adult learning principles or a quality improvement framework.
• Strategically develop and maintain working relationship with internal and external individuals and organizations to enhance and improve continuing education activities provided to the communities served by UNTHSC, as well as recognized opportunities for funding with partner organizations.
• Conducts and complies prospect research and needs assessment data for continuing education activities.
• Performs project management and execution of a variety of associated logistics, fiscal, staff support, and planning activities which requires specialized knowledge such as budget administration, specialized recordkeeping and database management. Specific information-gathering projects and tasks may be required.
• Effectively use learning management system for program and project management.
• Develop and facilitate the development of online education to support PACE initiatives.
• Complete all reimbursements, requisitions and invoices in a compliant and timely fashion.
• Support revenue generating functions, including grant research and/or writing.
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) is seeking a qualified person to be its new Director of Education. This person will plan, direct, and implement AANP's continuing education and grant initiatives under the general direction of the Vice President of Education and Accreditation.
Location: Cook Children's Health System, Fort Worth, Texas
The Continuing Professional Education Coordinator position is responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, promotion, and evaluation of accredited continuing professional education programs for Cook Children's Health Care System. The ability to interpret and adhere to the regulatory guidelines of multiple accredited providerships is crucial in this role. The CPE Coordinator works collaboratively with assigned committees to identify and offer professional development and learning opportunities for represented healthcare providers. These educational activities support the committees' mission statements and Cook Children's Promise. The CPE Coordinator facilitates interprofessional teamwork, advocating for an environment that promotes high patient care standards and evidenced-based practice. This position focuses on delivering exemplary customer service, demonstrating sound judgment and appropriate decision making abilities.
Member Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Sentry Page Protection
TACME does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Please refer to the position's website and/or organization for position availability. Postings may be removed without notice.